- Car parking
- Doctor on call
- Television with satellite channels
- Lush Green lawns
- The Holywood Bar 1930's' with autographed pictures of famous Holywood Stars of the 30's.
- The Tiger Lounge' with tiger trophies and tiger shoot photographs.
- The House of the Rising Sun's-A Multicuisine Restaurant
- River Rafting arranged on Request
- Billiards and Snookers
- Table Tennis
- Nature Walks at Woodville Grounds
- Travel Desk
- Room Service
- The Holywood Bar 1930's-There is a tasteful display of signed photographs of the 1930’s Hollywood stars.
- The House of the Rising Sun - A multi cuisine restaurant, The House of the Rising Sun was inaugurated by none other than Indian film star Amitabh Bachchan. The architecture of the restaurant is truly appealing. You can see the bamboos and deodars through the glass structure of the restaurant. With the nature around you and scrumptious food on your table, a perfect evening awaits you here.
- Imperial Dining Hall- The Art Deco ethos of the Woodville Palace Hotel permeates in this dining hall and even as one sits down to enjoy the tasteful Himachali cuisine, the British era of the 1930’s is re-captured so tastefully that one does not know which to give attention to: the scrumptious food or the elegant décor!
Conferences & Meetings
The conference hall can accommodate up to 50 people
|Banquet Hall||Theatre Style||U SHAPE||Class Room Style||Hall Size|
|Conference hall||55 Pax||25 Pax||35 Pax||67 * 27|