Cancellation Policy from 1st October 2020 onwards:
- 100 percent cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled after check-in date or on No show
- 100 percent cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled in between 7 day(s) before check-in date and before on check-in date
- Free Cancellation if cancelled in between booking date and 7 day(s) before check-in date. However there will be an applicable charge for the bank / payment gateway transfer for the refund.
- The above cancellation policy is not valid during long weekends, Christmas, New Year and during certain other times of the year wherein rooms will be confirmed subject to non refundable advance
- 100 percent cancellation charges will be applicable for the reservations made on Advance Purchase Rate. No amendment or cancellation is applicable on Advance Purchase Rate.
- Please note that Government has ordered as per the travel guidelines to provide with a 72 hrs RTPCR negative report for each guest travelling. This is applicable in few states including Rajasthan, Karnataka, Gujrat, Haryana, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra and Sikkim as of now. However the cities are subject to be added as per the Government norms and regulations.